Oklop telescope bags are designed and produced to exactly fit the size of the equipment and to provide safe transportation with the following advantages:
- The bags for telescopes are balanced, which means that the holders are placed exactly according to the center of gravity.
- The cylindrical shape protects all parts of the scope so the equipment doesn’t wobble while you carry it in your hand or on your shoulder.
- The material that we use is a shiny polyester that gives both a fine touch and keeps the water away.
- The inner silk covered foam rubber padding provides protection from the moderate blows, holds the shape of the bag and makes them light in weight.
- The carabiners and rings are made from metal for long life.
- The edges of the bags are bound with fabric to prevent fraying.
- The bags are “easy to close” due to the spiral zipper.
This is simply ingenious: use the matching foam padding of the original packaging in a sturdy transport bag!
You just have to take the padding out of the box and put it into the matching bag. Instead of the low-strength carton, you have a robust, splash-proof bag with zipper and carrying handle, which safely protects your equipment.